Thursday, November 14, 2013

I've Been Away but not Gone

So much has happened since my last post...

  • I was elected Advisory Neighborhood Commissioner for Single Member District 5D01.
  • Mayor Vincent Gray appointed me to the Ward 5 Industrial Land Usage Task Force for the District of Columbia.
  • Commission 5D elected me Secretary.
  • The planning of numerous events & celebrations.
and a pleathora of community meetings, working full-time and activities for the children.  I have been quite busy but truly blessed for the many opportunities received.

During this time away from my blog I have used Facebook and public meetings to engage my constituents however my blog has always been a venue for me to showcase my pageant adventures so as I prepare for the 2014 Ms. All American Pageant I have decided to end its dormancy and get back to blogging so stay tuned for updates of my year as Ms. District of Columbia All American.

No comments: