Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Getting Organized

Last night and today was dedicated to charting my competition goals and contacting event organizers to offer my services at their events.

Today alone I secured three appearances for this weekend :) I am excited to officially kick off my reign as Mrs. Montgomery County International 2011 and I think three appearances in one weekend is the perfect way to do it.

So that I am able to actively monitor my progress I decided to break my prepration down into 30 day increments which began today. Below are my goals for the next 30 days:

*Exercise for 30 minutes each day (yes I am beginning slowly)
*Track my food intake and follow the Weight Watchers program
*Do not skip any meals
*Drink a minimum of 8 glasses of water daily
*Complete 5 appearances
*Purchase my interview & evening gown heels and begin walking in them

Okay, my goals for the next 30 days are live and in living color here for you to read so I am now accountable to all of my readers for achieving them.

No comments: