Friday, October 29, 2010

Fall Is Here

With the change of weather all I can think about is the "updating" of my look.

The past week or two I have perusede the local department store circulators for the latest fall must have wardrobe pieces. My favorite has been JC Penney's 10 must have pieces. The items on the list are very fashion forward yet still maintain the wardrobe building element that is essential for looking ones best without compromising your own personal style.

With thinking of style changes I know that to look my best in my new outfits I need to improve my physical health/appearance so I have re-joined (yes for the umteenth time) Weight Watchers and will incorporate more activity in my life to facilitate a healthy weight loss.

I am now thinking of skincare and hair styling options. I want to go to the beauty salon to get my hair done but unfortunately I can not find a loctican that completes maintenance with the same expertise as my mother. I wish she knew how to do the amazing styles I see in the magazine. Oh well, maybe I will get her to do the maintenance and go to the salon for the styling.

Let me go exercise while the momentum is still here.

No comments: